Mission briefing for NASA’s Artemis I mission around the Moon, launching no earlier than Aug. 29, 2022. An uncrewed Orion spacecraft will be tested on Artemis I and travel 40,000 miles past the Moon, farther than any spacecraft built for humans has gone before. Briefing participants are:
• NASA Administrator Bill Nelson
• Bhavya Lal, associate administrator for technology, policy, and strategy, NASA Headquarters
• Mike Sarafin, Artemis I mission manager, NASA Headquarters
• Charlie Blackwell-Thompson, Artemis I launch director, NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida
• John Honeycutt, Space Launch System program manager, NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama
• Howard Hu, Orion program manager, NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston
Artemis I Post-Launch News Conference (Nov. 16, 2022)
NASA Previews Artemis I Mission to the Moon (Official NASA Broadcast)
Women @NASA: Charlie Blackwell-Thompson
NASA’s Space Launch System Rocket Ready for Moon Launch on Artemis I
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?