Mission briefing for NASA’s Artemis I mission around the Moon, launching no earlier than Aug. 29, 2022. An uncrewed Orion spacecraft will be tested on Artemis I and travel 40,000 miles past the Moon, farther than any spacecraft built for humans has gone before. Briefing participants are:
• NASA Administrator Bill Nelson
• Bhavya Lal, associate administrator for technology, policy, and strategy, NASA Headquarters
• Mike Sarafin, Artemis I mission manager, NASA Headquarters
• Charlie Blackwell-Thompson, Artemis I launch director, NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida
• John Honeycutt, Space Launch System program manager, NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama
• Howard Hu, Orion program manager, NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston
Women @NASA: Charlie Blackwell-Thompson
NASA and SpaceX are ‘GO’ to Proceed for Launch!
NASA’s Mars 2020 Perseverance Rover – Countdown to Mars
NASA’s Next Mission to Mars
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?