At 5:49 a.m. EDT, NASA’s SpaceX Crew-2 mission lifted off from Launch Complex 39A at Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The Crew Dragon Endeavour spacecraft with four astronauts aboard is safely in orbit, on the way to the International Space Station for docking on Saturday, April 24.
Tune in at 7:30 a.m. EDT for a post launch news update. Participants are:
• Steve Jurczyk, acting NASA administrator
• Kathy Lueders, associate administrator, Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate, NASA Headquarters
• Steve Stich, manager, NASA’s Commercial Crew Program
• Hiroshi Sasaki, vice president and director general, JAXA’s Human Spaceflight Technology Directorate
• Frank de Winne, manager, International Space Station Program, ESA
• A SpaceX representative
News Update on Upcoming NASA’s SpaceX Crew-2 Mission
Post-Splashdown News Update on NASA’s SpaceX Crew-1 Mission
NASA and SpaceX are ‘GO’ to Proceed for Launch!
NASA’s SpaceX Crew-2 Astronauts Headed to International Space Station
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?