On Fri., April 16 at 12:45 p.m. EDT (16:45 UTC), four astronauts arrive by plane at Kennedy Space Center in Florida, less than one week before their scheduled April 22 launch aboard the Crew Dragon Endeavour to the International Space Station (ISS). Astronauts will join experts from NASA and our partner agencies to discuss the mission.
– Shane Kimbrough (NASA)
– Megan McArthur (NASA)
– Thomas Pesquet (European Space Agency, or ESA)
– Akihiko Hoshide (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, or JAXA)
Partner Agency Experts:
– Steve Jurczyk (Acting NASA Administrator)
– Bob Cabana (Kennedy Space Center Director)
– Junichi Sakai (JAXA ISS Program Manager)
– Frank de Winne (ESA ISS Program Manager)
NASA’s SpaceX Crew-2 Mission Countdown Clock Update with acting NASA Administrator
Mission Update: NASA’s SpaceX Crew-2 Launch
News Update on Upcoming NASA’s SpaceX Crew-2 Mission
Meet the Astronauts Launching on NASA’s SpaceX Crew-2 Mission to the International Space Station
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?