Frank De Winne is answering a few questions on the ISS submitted by the pupils of Class 7M from the Christian Morgenstern School in Hersching (Germany):
– Jerome (13): How do you feel in orbit after 2 months?
– Karina (13): How much time do you spend working outside the ISS?
– Tamara: Do you have any real free time in the ISS, and how can you spend this time? How often do you contact your family?
– Antoine (13): Have you ever felt scared in orbit? Has there ever been a moment that you wished to be back on Earth?
– Regina (14): Has anything strange happened on the ISS that none of your colleagues have been able to explain?
– Flavu: Which kind of education and qualification do you need for this kind of work?
Luca Parmitano and Chris Cassidy explain what happened during EVA 23
NASA Picks SpaceX for Artemis Human Lunar Lander Development
2013 What Happened This Year @NASA
ESA Euronews: Planck maps the dawn of time
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?