This Machine Learning tutorial video is ideal for beginners to learn Machine Learning from scratch. By the end of this tutorial video, you will learn why Machine Learning is so important in our lives, what is Machine Learning, the various types of Machine Learning (Supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforcement learning), how do we choose the right Machine Learning solution, what are the different Machine Learning algorithms and how do they work (with simple examples and use-cases) and finally implement a Machine Learning project/ hands-on demo on Linear Regression Algorithm using Python.
This Machine Learning tutorial will cover the following topics:
1. Life without Machine Learning ( 01:06 )
2. Life with Machine Learning ( 02:29 )
3. What is Machine Learning ( 04:35 )
4. Machine Learning Process ( 05:27 )
5. Types of Machine Learning ( 06:14 )
6. Supervised Vs Unsupervised ( 09:32 )
7. The right Machine Learning solutions ( 10:35 )
8. Machine Learning Algorithms ( 13:33 )
9. Use case – Predicting the price of a house using Linear Regression ( 23:24 )
What is Machine Learning: Machine Learning is an application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed.
Subscribe to our channel for more Machine Learning tutorial videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Machine Learning Career Guide to explore and step into the exciting world of Machine Learning, and follow the path towards your dream career- https://www.simplilearn.com/machine-learning-career-guide-pdf?utm_campaign=Machine-Learning-Tutorial-G7fPB4OHkys&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
You can also go through the Slides here: https://goo.gl/aNmKbQ
Machine Learning Articles: https://www.simplilearn.com/what-is-artificial-intelligence-and-why-ai-certification-article?utm_campaign=Machine-Learning-Tutorial-G7fPB4OHkys&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
We’ve partnered with Purdue University and collaborated with IBM to offer you the unique Post Graduate Program in AI and Machine Learning. Learn more about it here – https://www.simplilearn.com/ai-and-machine-learning-post-graduate-certificate-program-purdue?utm_campaign=Machine-Learning-Tutorial-G7fPB4OHkys&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
To gain in-depth knowledge of Machine Learning, check our Machine Learning certification training course: https://www.simplilearn.com/big-data-and-analytics/machine-learning-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=Machine-Learning-Tutorial-G7fPB4OHkys&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
#MachineLearningAlgorithms #Datasciencecourse #DataScience #SimplilearnMachineLearning #MachineLearningCourse
– – – – – – – –
About Simplilearn Machine Learning course:
A form of artificial intelligence, Machine Learning is revolutionizing the world of computing as well as all people’s digital interactions. Machine Learning powers such innovative automated technologies as recommendation engines, facial recognition, fraud protection and even self-driving cars.
– – – – – – –
Why learn Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is taking over the world- and with that, there is a growing need among companies for professionals to know the ins and outs of Machine Learning
The Machine Learning market size is expected to grow from USD 1.03 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
– – – – – –
What skills will you learn from this Machine Learning course?
By the end of this Machine Learning course, you will be able to:
1. Master the concepts of supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning concepts and modeling.
2. Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of Machine Learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project.
3. Acquire thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of Machine Learning.
– – – – – – –
Who should take this Machine Learning Training Course?
We recommend this Machine Learning training course for the following professionals in particular:
1. Developers aspiring to be a data scientist or Machine Learning engineer
2. Information architects who want to gain expertise in Machine Learning algorithms
3. Analytics professionals who want to work in Machine Learning or artificial intelligence
4. Graduates looking to build a career in data science and Machine Learning
– – – – – –
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Supervised and Unsupervised Learning In Machine Learning | Machine Learning Tutorial | Simplilearn
Random Forest Algorithm – Random Forest Explained | Random Forest in Machine Learning | Simplilearn
Machine Learning Basics | What Is Machine Learning? | Introduction To Machine Learning | Simplilearn
Artificial Intelligence In 5 Minutes | What Is Artificial Intelligence? | AI Explained | Simplilearn
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?