Machine Learning Basics | What Is Machine Learning? | Introduction To Machine Learning | Simplilearn
This Machine Learning basics video will help you understand what is Machine Learning, what are the types of Machine Learning – supervised, unsupervised & reinforcement learning, how Machine Learning works with simple examples, and will also explain how Machine Learning is being used in various industries. Machine learning is a core sub-area of artificial intelligence; it enables computers to get into a mode of self-learning without being explicitly programmed. When exposed to new data, these computer programs are enabled to learn, grow, change, and develop by themselves. So, put simply, the iterative aspect of machine learning is the ability to adapt to new data independently. This is possible as programs learn from previous computations and use “pattern recognition” to produce reliable results. Machine learning is starting to reshape how we live, and it’s time we understood what it is and why it matters. Now, let us deep dive into this short video and understand the basics of Machine Learning.
Below topics are explained in this Machine Learning basics video:
1. What is Machine Learning? ( 00:21 )
2. Types of Machine Learning ( 02:43 )
2. What is Supervised Learning? ( 02:53 )
3. What is Unsupervised Learning? ( 03:46 )
4. What is Reinforcement Learning? ( 04:37 )
5. Machine Learning applications ( 06:25 )
Subscribe to our channel for more Machine Learning Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Machine Learning Career Guide to explore and step into the exciting world of Machine Learning, and follow the path towards your dream career- https://www.simplilearn.com/machine-learning-career-guide-pdf?utm_campaign=Machine-Learning-Basics-ukzFI9rgwfU&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
Watch more videos on Machine Learning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JhjINPwfYQ&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULYYgj13YHUWmRePqiu8Ddy
#MachineLearning #MachineLearningAlgorithms #DataScience #SimplilearnMachineLearning #MachineLearningCourse
About Simplilearn Machine Learning course:
A form of artificial intelligence, Machine Learning is revolutionizing the world of computing as well as all people’s digital interactions. Machine Learning powers such innovative automated technologies as recommendation engines, facial recognition, fraud protection and even self-driving cars. This Machine Learning course prepares engineers, data scientists and other professionals with the knowledge and hands-on skills required for certification and job competency in Machine Learning.
Why learn Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is taking over the world- and with that, there is a growing need among companies for professionals to know the ins and outs of Machine Learning
The Machine Learning market size is expected to grow from USD 1.03 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
What skills will you learn from this Machine Learning course?
By the end of this Machine Learning course, you will be able to:
1. Master the concepts of supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning concepts and modeling.
2. Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of Machine Learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project.
3. Acquire a thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of Machine Learning.
4. Understand the concepts and operation of support vector machines, kernel SVM, naive Bayes, decision tree classifier, random forest classifier, logistic regression, K-nearest neighbors, K-means clustering and more.
5. Be able to model a wide variety of robust Machine Learning algorithms including deep learning, clustering, and recommendation systems
We recommend this Machine Learning training course for the following professionals in particular:
1. Developers aspiring to be a data scientist or Machine Learning engineer
2. Information architects who want to gain expertise in Machine Learning algorithms
3. Analytics professionals who want to work in Machine Learning or artificial intelligence
4. Graduates looking to build a career in data science and Machine Learning
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/big-data-and-analytics/machine-learning-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=Machine-Learning-Basics-ukzFI9rgwfU&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
Supervised and Unsupervised Learning In Machine Learning | Machine Learning Tutorial | Simplilearn
Machine Learning Tutorial | Machine Learning Basics | Machine Learning Algorithms | Simplilearn
Random Forest Algorithm – Random Forest Explained | Random Forest in Machine Learning | Simplilearn
Artificial Intelligence In 5 Minutes | What Is Artificial Intelligence? | AI Explained | Simplilearn
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Scenario 1- supervised. Scenario 2-unsupervised. Scenario3- supervised. Am I right??
Hey,in the coin example who's the one giving input about the weights of the coins,if we are the one providing the inputs then we can bifurcate the coins easily with normal algorithm,then how ML comes into picture in this scenario?
what application is used to create this style of video??
yall know the game ''Akinator" ? thats the perfect example
Spam mails, Google search page, Google search options, Advertisements on social media, word suggestion in android key board etc